PETALUMA, California, March 22, 2022 / PRNewswire / – Mineral Fusion, currently the market leader with the most EWG VERIFIED ™ products of any beauty brand, has grown to become the # 1 cosmetic brand. 1 in America at natural retailers by continuing to develop clean, vegan and multitasking products that help improve skin health. 2022 brings a fresh new look with a redesign of the packaging, along with a variety of performance-oriented launches and philanthropic partnerships.
Mineral Fusion introduces thirteen new, ecological ones Refillable palettes ($ 28.99 at Whole Foods Market, Target, MineralFusion.com, Amazon) offering vegan and skin-loving eye shadow, complexion and concealer formulations in a range of shades and finishes. The cleansing formulas work for all skin types and are available in on-trend shades formulated with light minerals and nourishing botanicals for a soft to bold look. These pre-cured refillable palettes use refillable pots that can be swapped out with a custom palette or filled with customers’ favorite shades.
- Refillable eyeshadow palette
For a variety of looks, these eight coordinated shade combinations offer a crease and fade resistant eyeshadow color.
- Refillable complexion palette
With three ranges of shades, these quads contain highlighters, blushes and bronzers that can be worn alone or layered for all skin tones and colourways.
- Refillable concealer palette
Create flawless looking skin with two palettes that offer full coverage creamy concealers that can blend seamlessly with each other to create a custom shade.
Or consumers can select their favorite combination of shades with Build your own Mineral Fusion palettes: Palette of the complexion, Eyeshadow palette, Concealer palette ($ 28.99 on MineralFusion.com)
All Mineral Fusion products are formulated with natural, hypoallergenic, cruelty free and fragrance free ingredients that consumers can feel good about. Additional recent launches include:
- Mineral Fusion Mascara present four formulas that help improve the condition of the lashes over time.
- Mineral Fusion pore refinement primer in four formulas that perfect skin and refine pores to prolong makeup wear with 100% natural polymers and provide protection from blue light.
- Mineral Fusion loose fixation powder naturally smoothes fine lines and imperfections, corrects color and erases dark circles and age spots.
- Vegan line for nail care by Mineral Fusion sets the standard for superior manicure with a range of 40 sophisticated shades and 5 manicure maximizers to improve cuticle health and extend the life of any nail look.
- Mineral Fusion liquid concealers with an extended color range of 12 products, an updated formula and packaging that will debut in April 2022.
All products available on MineralFusion.com
During this exciting expansion of the product line, Mineral Fusion also supports the empowerment of women, as a proud sponsor of Dress for Success’s annual Women’s History Month campaign, Your time, its power, where people devote an hour of their pay to help women achieve financial independence and upward mobility. Mineral Fusion donated an hour of pay on behalf of all of its employees, encouraging others to donate via a commitment page on MineralFusion.com. Learn more about their philanthropic partner and how to help women achieve financial independence here: Mineral Fusion X suit for success®
ON MINERAL FUSION
Mineral Fusion began as a mineral cosmetics brand in 2007 focused on developing products that are a fusion of beauty and skincare that focus on correcting blemishes, not just covering them. Since its launch, Mineral Fusion has grown to become the No. 1 in America at natural product retailers. The brand is all about providing clean cosmetic products that don’t compromise on quality, reliability, exceptional wear, and performance that builds the confidence consumers know and love. The Mineral Fusion product portfolio is safe and gentle for all skin types, hypoallergenic and free from gluten, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, talc and primarily vegan. In addition to having most EWG VERIFIED ™ products from any beauty brand, Mineral Fusion is also Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty free. Mineral Fusion is available nationwide at Target, Whole Foods Market, and natural health and beauty stores.
* SPINS data Total US Natural Enhanced Market, Makeup Unit Sales, 52 weeks, end of November 2021
For interviews or product inquiries, please contact Tractenberg & Co. via
Stefania Salimbene | [email protected]
Emilia Lanzillo | [email protected]
SOURCE Mineral casting