DUBLIN, April 7, 2022 / PRNewswire / – The “Global Beauty and Personal Care Market (2022-2027) by Products, Outlook, Distribution Channel, Category, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to by ResearchAndMarkets.com offering.
The global beauty and personal care market is estimated to be U.S. dollar 545.19 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach U.S. dollar 737.54 Bn by 2027, growing to CAGR 6.23%.
Market dynamics are forces that affect the prices and behavior of stakeholders in the global beauty and personal care market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macroeconomic and microeconomic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, supply and demand. Human emotions can also guide decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics affect supply and demand curves, decision makers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies to accelerate growth and reduce risk.
- The global beauty and personal care market is segmented by products, perspectives, distribution channel, category and geography.
- Products, the market is categorized into hair care products, skin care products, bath and shower, oral care, cosmetics and makeup, and beauty tools and accessories.
- Outlook, the market is categorized into Vegan, Organic and Inorganic.
- Distribution channel, the market is categorized into Specialty Retail Stores, Supermarkets / Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Pharmacies / Drug Stores and Online Retail Channels.
- Category, the market is classified into Mass and Premium.
- Geography, the market is classified in Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa And Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers financial performance analysis for publicly traded companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the recent evolution and competitive landscape of companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, Vaseline, Nivea, Estee LauderClinique, L’occitane International SA, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United StatesRest of the Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Swiss, UKRest of – Europe)
- Middle East And Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab EmiratesRest of MEA.
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, TaiwanRest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool for analyzing and evaluating the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors taken into account for the analysis are the financial performance of the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers an overall assessment of the global Beauty & Personal Care Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report was compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research is carried out through interviews, surveys and observation of renowned personnel in the sector.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 Forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also described in the report.
- The report also includes the industry regulatory scenario, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses the main regulatory bodies and the main rules and regulations imposed on this industry in various geographic areas.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using the positioning quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Key topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in the female active population and growing fashion trends
4.1.2 Increase in per capita expenditure between middle and high incomes
4.2.1 High production and marketing costs
4.2.2 Easy availability of counterfeit products
4.3.1 Increase the adoption of augmented reality in the beauty industry
4.3.2 Growing popularity of organic products
4.4.1 Manifestation of harmful chemical ingredients in products
5 Market analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s five forces analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Analysis of the Ansoff matrix
6 Global Beauty & Personal Care Market, By Products
6.2 Hair care products
6.3 Skin care products
6.4 Bathroom and shower
6.5 Oral hygiene
6.6 Cosmetics and make-up
6.7 Beauty tools and accessories
7 Global Beauty and Personal Care Market, from Outlook
8 Global Beauty and Personal Care Market, by distribution channel
8.2 Specialty Retail Stores
8.3 Supermarkets / Hypermarkets
8.5 Pharmacies / drugstores
8.6 Online Retail Channels
9 Global market Beauty and personal care, by category
10 American beauty and personal care market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of the Americas
11 of Europe Beauty and personal care market
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East And of Africa Beauty and personal care market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of the MEA
13 APAC’s beauty and personal care market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market share analysis
14.3 Strategic initiatives
14.3.1 M& A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 company profiles
15.1 Johnson & Johnson
15.5 Estee Lauder
15.12 Proctor & Gamble
15.19 Avon Products
15.20 Nature & Co
15.22 Mary Kay
15.25 Go ahead
15.28 Lotus grass
15.30 L’occitane International SA
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yp2rsm
Research and Markets
Laura WoodChief director
For EST office hours Call + 1-917-300-0470
For US / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours Call + 353-1-416-8900
USA Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets