New York, April 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Global Natural and Organic Cosmetics Market – Analysis by Product Category, Distribution Channel, by Region, by Country (2022 Edition): Market Insights and forecasts with impact of COVID-19 (2022-2027) “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06267727/?utm_source=GNW
A hectic schedule, changes in routine, eating habits and sleep cycle changes, concerns about one’s body and well-being develop on a daily basis. The chemicals used in cosmetics can affect a person’s skin or other parts of the body and therefore the trend of natural, natural and organic cosmetics is growing and is now widely regarded as a global change.
Millennials are leading this trend towards healthy and clean products, driven both by the number of consumers in this age group and their buying behavior. Furthermore, the expansion of distribution channels has increased the reach of online consumers and the trend of modern retailers to present luxury personal care products on the shelves are driving the global market for natural and organic cosmetics.
The global cosmetic industry has been severely affected by the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has led to a shift in consumer preferences, with more people looking for functional and clean skin care products, which are expected to fuel market growth throughout the forecast period as well. Sales of personal care and cleaning items such as soaps and skin care products have grown due to the coronavirus outbreak. Brands with a high percentage of skin care products, such as Weleda, have seen positive results as their products have been sold in drugstores, supermarkets, drugstores and through online channels.
The trend of natural, natural and organic cosmetics is more in demand than ever and is now widely regarded as a global change. Millennials are leading this trend towards healthy and clean products, driven both by the number of consumers in this age group and their buying behavior. The skin care segment holds a major share in the global natural and organic cosmetics market in 2021, as the majority of the population spends on skin care versus other products due to growing concern for skin health.
Additionally, there are well-established internationally recognized standards for organic (and natural) beauty products, which help guide consumers to brands and products with authentic organic credentials.
Scope of the report
• The report analyzes the natural and organic cosmetics market by value (millions of dollars).
• The report presents the analysis of the natural and organic cosmetics market for the historical period 2017-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2027.
• The report analyzes the natural and organic cosmetics market by product type (skin care, hair care, makeup, others).
• The report analyzes the natural and organic cosmetics market by distribution channel (offline stores, online stores)
• The global natural and organic cosmetics market was analyzed by region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA).
• The global natural and organic cosmetics market was analyzed by country (United States, Canada, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, China, India, Japan).
• Key information from the report was presented through the structures of the SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces. Furthermore, the attractiveness of the market was presented by region, product type, distribution channel)
• In addition, key industry opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges were analyzed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. Companies analyzed in the report include L’Oréal, Weleda, Estée Lauder Companies Inc., L’occtaine, Tata Harper, Brut Bees, Korres Group, Arbonne, Natura & Co.
Key target audience
• Cosmetic companies
• Consulting and consulting firm
• Government and policy makers
• Regulatory authority
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06267727/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can get all the market research you need, instantly, in one place.