LONDON, March 28, 2022 / PRNewswire / – Color cosmetics market value is expected to post a valuation of 112.90 billion dollars by 2028, registration to accelerate to a CAGR of 5.7%, according to the most recent study by Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
The size of the global color cosmetics market was assessed at 76.59 billion dollars in 2021.
Global color cosmetics market: global dimensions, trends, competitive, historical and forecast analysis until 2022-2028, The increase in the number of product offerings, the increased awareness of skin diseases and the increase in people’s disposable income are some of the main factors that should accelerate growth. of the global market of colored cosmetics.
Get a sample of Report @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/1924
Global Cosmetics Market Dynamics:
The increase in the number of product offerings and the growing awareness of these products among consumers are some of the main factors driving the growth of the market. Colored cosmetic preparations can help improve mental well-being, empower consumers and increase self-confidence. Cosmetic color is cleaning, beautifying, adding attractiveness, altering the appearance or maintaining or promoting skin or hair in good condition. These products enhance appearance, define facial features and hide blemishes and marks while providing a refreshing and healthy look. Recently, in February 2022; Boohoo Beauty has launched a collection with a wide range of cosmetics, including lip glosses, lipstick, highlighter sticks, blushes, setting sprays and cosmetic palettes.
The entire range is accessible individually and in variable bundles. Boohoo’s lipstick collection features matte and classic finishes in seven shades including nude beige, red, pink, dark pink, pink, pale nude and warm nude. The products are intended to provide hydration, improve the shape of the lips and add different colors. As well as on July 24th, 2021; Bloomers has launched Colors Cosmetics, a new brand of pharmacy cosmetics India. The growing awareness of skin diseases is also complementing the growth of the global color cosmetics market. For example; according to the Colorado Springs Institute of Dermatology in 2020; the most common skin condition is acne, which affects around 40-50 million people a year.
Manufacturers of colored cosmetics
- Unilever NV
- L’Oreal Group
- Avon, Inc. products
- La Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Kryolan professional makeup
- Ciato London
- Shiseido Co. Ltd.
- Coty Inc.
- Chantecaille Beaute Inc.
- Revlon Inc.
Global Cosmetics Market Segmentation:
- Natural and organic
By distribution channel:
- Hypermarket / Supermarket
- Convenience store
- Specialized shop
- Direct sales
By product category:
- Nail products
- Face makeup
- Eye makeup
- Lip products
- Hair coloring products
- Special effects products
Get Method @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/1924
L’Oreal presented the latest beauty tech innovations ahead of CES 2022:
On January 3rd, 2022; L’Oreal unveiled the latest beauty tech innovations ahead of CES 2022: Reinventing Hair Coloring with Two Groundbreaking User Design Innovations Dedicated to Transforming the Experience Both at Home for Consumers and in Hair Salons for Coloright Professionals and color sonic.
Bloomers has launched Colors Cosmetics, a new pharmacy make-up brand India:
On July 24th, 2021; Bloomers has launched Colors Cosmetics, a new brand of pharmacy cosmetics India. A wide range of products such as foundation and lipsticks are offered which are also available in local stores and pharmacies.
Amyris Acquisitions Color Cosmetics Brand EcoFabulous:
On April 19th, 2021; Leading biotech company, Amyris, has announced the acquisition of Beauty Labs International, adding the 7th clean color cosmetics brand to its portfolio.
Revlon taps in Clean Beauty Trend with Vegan Hair Care Total Color launched:
On January 30th, 2020; Revlon has announced the launch of a new vegan hair care range called Total Color, with chef and author Katie Lee named the brand’s Global Ambassador.
North America it is expected to account for the largest share of the global tinted cosmetics market due to the high disposable income, the high awareness regarding the benefits of using these products and the presence of key players and premium brands such as; Estee Lauder, L’Oréal, Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy (LVMH), Dior and others in this region. According to an article, there are 104,839 beauty, cosmetics, and perfume stores in the United States in 2022, up 0.9% from 2021.
Asia Pacific it is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global color cosmetics market due to the growing awareness of these products among consumers, the increasing availability of these products and the growing e-commerce industry in this region. The growing adoption of online shopping apps like Nykaa, Amazon, and others has boosted sales of color cosmetics India. According to Nykaa, it was the main driver of the increase in online penetration in the India with a market share of 40%.
On Special Requirements The Tinted Cosmetics Market Report is also available for the following regions:
- GermanyFrance, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, SwedenHolland, Turkey, Swiss, BelgiumRest of Europe
- South Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, IndonesiaRest of the APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, PeruRest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- · Saudi ArabiaUnited Arab Emirates, Egypt, South AfricaRest of MEA
Get full access to all reports: https://brandessenceresearch.com/consumer-goods/color-cosmetics-market-size
- Size of the global cleaning robot market to be achieved 34.94 billion dollars in 2028
- Market for medical polymers is up 34.68 billion dollars in 2028
- Hitting the ground conditioner market 3,946.4 million dollars in 2028
- Size of the conversational AI market to reach 32.30 billion dollars in 2028
- Market size for medical electrodes on the rise 1,715.8 million dollars in 2028
- Size of the global teleradiology market to be achieved 22.34 billion dollars by 2028
- Growing global market size for water treatment chemicals 50.74 billion dollars by 2027
- Cholera Vaccine Market Size, Share, and Trends Analysis Report by Product (Dukoral, Shanchol, Vaxchora, Euvichol and Euvichol-Plus, Others) by End User (Research and Academic Laboratories, Hospitals and Clinics, Others ) based on the region and segment forecasts, 2022-2028
- The CRM software market is expected to catch up 100.63 billion dollars by 2028 with a CAGR of 12.34% over the forecast period
- The global sensor market is worth 155.92 billion dollars in 2021 and is expected to reach 288.70 billion dollars by 2028 with a CAGR of 9.2% over the forecast period.
- Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tools Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report by Offer Type (Diagnostic Equipment / Hardware, Diagnostic Software) for Workshop Equipment (Exhaust Gas Analyzer, Wheel Alignment Equipment , paint scan equipment, dynamometer, headlight tester, fuel injection diagnostics, pressure Leak detection, engine analyzer) for connectivity (USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth) by vehicle type (passenger car, commercial vehicle) for portable scan tools (scanners, code readers, TPMS tools, digital pressure tester, battery analyzer) by type (OEM Diagnostics, Professional Diagnostics, DIY Diagnostics) based on region and segment forecast, 2022 -2028
- Report on the analysis of the size, share and trends of the automotive upholstery market by application (roof linings, carpets, roof linings, dashboards, sun visors, trunk linings, other) for upholstery materials (automotive fabrics , leather, plastics, smart fabrics, synthetic leather, thermoplastic leather, Others) by type of fabric (non-woven, textile) by integrated technology (conventional, smart seats, ventilated) by vehicle type passenger car, commercial vehicle) by region and segment forecasts, 2022-2028
i-Factor: real-time market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our customers always one step ahead of the competition. This knowledge platform provides real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform displays key data points to help make agile, reliable and holistic decisions. Register for free here @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market research and consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports and company insights produced by highly trained and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available across a wide range of verticals including aviation, food and beverage, healthcare, ICT, construction, chemistry and more. The Brand Essence market research report will be best suited for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs and directors, governments, agencies, organizations and graduate students. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Blog: Nanotechnology companieshttps: //brandessenceresearch.com/blog/top-5-automotive-aftermarket-companies-in-global-market-2021
Follow us: Linkedin
Mr. Vishal Sawant
Corporate Sales: + 44-2038074155
Asia office: +917447409162
SOURCE Brandessence Market research and consulting Private Limited